About University of Essex Africa Scholarship Programme
If you’re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. If you are from any of the following countries, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Type of Scholarship: Masters
Scholarship Value: Up to £4,000 tuition fee waiver
Scholarship Duration: 1 year
Country of Study: UK
Host Institution: University of Essex
Eligible Countries: African countries
Eligibility Criteria For University of Essex Africa Scholarship Programme
Applicant must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified in the Terms and Conditions below
- for 2019-20 entry: be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2019-20 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria below:
- CGPA 3.0/4.0 or above
- CGPA 3/5 or above
Other member states of the African Union
- 2:1 or above (or equivalent as defined by our Postgraduate Admissions selection criteria)
How To Apply For University of Essex Africa Scholarship Programme
Please read the full terms and conditions before applying for or accepting a scholarship or bursary. They contain important information about eligibility, how you’ll receive your funding and whether this award can be combined with others or not.
Having read the terms and conditions, you can visit the scholarship official website to apply if you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 13 September 2019