About University Of Hamburg International Scholarships
Are you seeking doctoral funding? The University of Hamburg offers doctoral scholarships and grants of up to € 1.200 to (prospective) doctoral candidates studying at the University of Hamburg.
The University Of Hamburg doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 is open for International Students who seek to study for their PhD and Post Doctorate level programm(s) at University of Hamburg.
Type of Scholarship: PhD, Post Doc
Scholarship Benefits: Grants up to EUR 1,200, EUR 154 for childcare
Eligible Field Of Study: All Subjects taught at University of Hamburg
Country of Study: Germany
Host Institution: University of Hamburg
Eligible Countries: Students from all Nationalities are eligible to apply.
University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
- For basic scholarship, applicants’ university graduation should not be more than a year.
- Only on rare occasions, the university will accept candidates who graduated three years back, on the grounds of health or family related issues.
- The applicants for the University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 must have above-average grades in their graduate degree.
- Hamburg students who meet the criteria are eligible.
- For completion scholarship: In case if the applicant is a research associate at a university or research institute, then his/her employment must not be more than four years.
- Students of medicine at the UKE must write a course-related doctoral thesis.
- Applicants for University Of Hamburg – Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should intend to pursue your doctoral project at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of medicine (UKE) can only apply if their main topic for the doctoral program lies mainly within another faculty, such as pharmacy, biology, medical psychology, chemistry or physics.
How To Apply For University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships
Visit the scholarship official website to apply
University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2019