About Mathematics Scholarships at University of California
Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in U.S., is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Type of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is fully funded. It covers tuition fees as well as room and board.
Eligible Field Of Study: Mathematics
Country of Study: United States
Host Institution: University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission in Fall of 2018.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence may include one of the following:
- placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or
- advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or
- original research work in mathematics.
How To Apply For Mathematics Scholarships at University of California, 2019
- Applicant must also submit the official UCLA admissions application by its deadline http://www.admission.ucla.edu/infoprospective.htm.
- To apply, please fill out the Merit Scholarship application on Mathprograms.org by November 30, of the current year.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 30, 2019